Sunday, April 24, 2011

What dreams may come? Marvelous ones.

Having endured the sleep of death that was this past winter and cold spring, my marvelous garden is back and ready to answer Hamlet's question. And, if there was any doubt, my garden has answered that question the way it answers all questions: Marvelous.

Glorious:




Regal:


Magnificent:


Lazarus like, he rises from the dead:


Native brilliance. Like John Sassamon.


My brilliant new creation takes shape. I'm sure Sir Isaac Newton felt the same way after creating calculus.


One of the branches from the hydrangea still in the front had been buried in mulch and had taken root. A snip and a transplant gives me one more brilliant hydrangea plant.


What a fine addition. This international man of mystery has already begun to delight with its beautiful coloration.


One of last year's excellent additions. The variegation would make Monet cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment